Villa seeks to be a model Montessori learning community, fostering the unlimited potential that lies within each of us.
Villa Montessori School develops the whole child from toddler through middle school by:
- Using the Montessori approach to learning and living;
- Implementing a curriculum based on the ages and stages of human development;
- Improving self-esteem, living skills, academic performance, and positive values;
- Motivating children to become confident, competent, creative, life-long learners.
The Villa Montessori Community:
- Celebrates and enhances the unique greatness within each member;
- Attends equally to the education of the whole person as it does to basic skills;
- Promotes partnerships among children parents, teachers, families, and the community.