Villa will be hosting its 18th annual Auction Dinner on Saturday, April 29, 2017. This annual event is a critical component of the school’s operating budget and proceeds fund our indispensable teacher assistants and classroom needs. We’re currently looking for community partners to lend their financial support in helping Villa put on our largest, most important event of the year.
Participation gives local businesses like yours:
* The chance to put your business name out in the Villa community and beyond
* Access to the purchasing power of more than 600 professional working parents within your marketing demographic
* Name/brand recognition as a supporter of Villa’s annual auction
What your participation does for Villa:
* Students of all ages benefit from updates and refurbishments of classroom materials
* Funding supports teacher assistants, critical components of our curriculum
* A sponsor partnership will provide Villa with additional financial support to help fill the state funding gap
Please review the list of benefits received at each sponsorship level (below). All community partners will be recognized in marketing materials leading up to and during the event.
We also have an AMAZON WISH LIST!
For more information, check out the Auction Website:
For questions, please contact Claire Bashaw at firstname.lastname@example.org