The following is a helpful resource guide for parents.
The Parent/School Compact outlines your role and responsibilities in helping your child develop to his/her full potential. It is part of the community-wide commitment of "Growing Greatness."
Parent Volunteer Opportunities
Villa requires each family to give 10 hours each school year to various events or programs benefitting the school and/or your child's classroom. Visit the Parent Volunteer link for a list of participation options.
Payment Procedures for Private Programs
- Tuition and/or fees are due paid monthly, starting August 1. Tuition payments are considered late after the 5th of each month.
- Please drop off or send payments to the Administration Office: 2802 E. Meadowbrook Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85016. Please include your child's name on the check.
- If a tuition check is returned due to non-sufficient funds, it will be re-deposited one time. If it does not clear the second time, it must be replace with a money order or cashier's check in the original amount, plus $25. After three returned checks, all future payments must be made by cashier's check or by money order.
Late Payments & Past-Due Balances
- Past-due notices will be sent to parents whose payments have not been received by the 5th of the month.
- If a payment has not been received by the 5th of the month, a $25 late charge will be assessed.
- If tuition and/or fees remain unpaid and other payment arrangements have not been made, the school reserves the right to:
1. remove the student from after-school activities, including the Circle Program
2. terminate the contract
3. dismiss the student without tuition abatement until the account is current
Please call Sylvia in the Administration Office with any questions or concerns regarding your bill: 602-955-2210 or email@example.com