Each year, we provide the paperwork needed to be completed for all students who have been confirmed for enrollment in the fall. In 2020, we moved these forms from paper format to electronic for our Primary 3 through 8th-grade students.
The Registration Forms include a variety of annual updates, including address and contact information updates, Emergency Card updates, health information, annual acknowledgments, and additional information required by either Villa or the state each year.
You will complete one Registration Form for each of your Primary 3 through 8th-grade students. Please submit your students’ online registration forms by Wednesday, July 28, 2021, through this REGISTRATION LINK
Instructions for Signing In for New Users:
- The first time you sign in, create a username and password under the “New User” section for your Registration Form. You can use the same username and password going forward each year, so be sure to keep it in a safe place.
- Complete the Registration Form for your first child, and click “Submit” when complete. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required to be completed.
- At the bottom of the page, you must “Save Progress” or “Submit” before leaving each form or your entries will be lost. You will receive an email notification when your Registration Form has been submitted successfully.
- If you have another child for whom you need to complete the Registration Form, please sign in again as a “Returning User” with your newly created family username and password, and click the “Start New” button.
- DO NOT complete the Registration Form for a child who is NOT enrolled at Villa for the 2021-2022 school year.
- If you cannot complete the Registration Form for one child in one sitting, you may click “Save Progress” and exit, and then you can sign in under “Returning User” and click the “Edit” button on the form row to return to where you left off on the form. Be sure to “Submit” at the end when you have completed all sections. You will receive an email notification when your Registration Form has been submitted successfully.
- New to Villa families will also receive a separate email from our Enrollment office requesting some additional paperwork.
Instructions for Signing In for Returning Users:
- All those who submitted the form last year will be a “Returning User”. You can sign in under the Username and Password previously created.
- Once you are logged in, click the “Edit” button on the row to review the form you previously submitted for a returning student. Please review all information thoroughly and make all needed changes.
- After making all needed changes, update the signature date field. Click the “Submit” button. You will receive an email notification when your Registration Form has been submitted successfully
- DO NOT update or complete the Registration Form for a child who is NOT enrolled at Villa for the 2021-2022 school year. These are students who completed 8th grade, have been withdrawn, or are on the waitlist.
- If you are a current family with a new Primary or Charter Student enrolled for the 2021-2022 school year, once you log in, click the “Start New” button. Please note: Information from a current form will not carry over to a new form.
- If your student is returning, please review all previously entered data and update anything that may have changed.
- We must have at least 2 emergency contacts (name and phone number) other than the parents or legal guardians
- Please update the signature date to the date that you submit the form.
Should you have any difficulties in completing your forms, please contact our Enrollment Coordinator, Leeane Hamilton, at firstname.lastname@example.org